SciTech Kids Virtual Summer Camp 2021
Live Instruction – Virtual Labs – Private Lessons – Masterclasses
10 – 1 Week Themed Programs
June 14 – August 20, 2021
Ages 5 – 17
9:30 am – 12 pm
SciTech Kids Summer Camp Has Moved Online!
Want to keep your child engaged in fun, hands-on STEAM activities? Our live-streaming classes allows us to interact with students in real time just as we would in our regular classes.
Our Virtual Summer Camp runs from June 14 to August 20, 2021. Our camp schedule is from 9am to 11:30am or 1 pm to 3 pm so that remote learning can be balanced with other summer activities.
SciTech Kids gets children excited about STEAM through unforgettable hands-on experiences that capture their imagination. Each week, campers explore a theme that fosters discovery, invention, and creativity. This year, younger campers become spies, structural engineers, inventors, meteorologists and much more. Older campers explore VR, Chemistry and Scratch. The best part: campers make amazing projects. SciTech Kids helps create the next generation of innovators.
SUMMER CAMP THEMES (AGES 5-8)
- Week 1: ENGINEERING CHALLENGES (June 14 – June 18)
- Week 2: MARS: THE NEW FRONTIER (June 21 – June 25)
- Week 3: NANO CAMP (June 28 – July 2)
- Week 4: SHIP’S AHOY! (July 5 – July 9)
- Week 5: BE AN INVENTOR JR. (July 12– July 16)
- Week 6: HARRY POTTER STEM (July 19– July 24)
- Week 7: WACKY SCIENCE (July 26- July 30)
- Week 8: EARTHQUAKES ABOUND (August 2 – August 6)
- Week 9: POWERED CARS, BOATS & ROCKETS (August 9- August 13)
- Week 10: SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT& CLIMATE CHANGE (August 16 – August 20)
SUMMER CAMP THEMES (AGES 9-15)
- Week 1: MINECRAFT MOD (June 14 – June 18)
- Week 2: HARRY POTTER STEM (June 21 – June 25)
- Week 3: DESIGN YOUR OWN VIDEO GAME (June 28 – July 2)
- Week 4: SCRATCH (July 5 – July 9)
- Week 5: ARCHITECTURE (July 12– July 16)
- Week6: ROBOTICS (July 19– July 24)
- Week 7: PYTHON (July 26- July 30)
- Week 8: ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE & CLIMATE CHANGE (August 2 – August 6)
- Week 9: MINECRAFT MOD (August 9- August 13)
- Week 10: THE AMAZING TESLA & HIS INVENTIONS (August 16 – August 20)
PRIVATE LESSONS OR PODS (Hourly or half-day)
If your family or Pod is looking for private lessons, we can bring the camp to you! Our curriculum can be customized to your child’s interests. These classes or half-day camps are tailored to your schedule and can be held at your home or outdoors. Prices start at $140/hr. Contact us for more information.
SciTech Kids is offering Masterclasses which was a hit last year! This isn’t your regular science class. It’s a fun mix of interactive live instruction mixed with a one hour, hands-on virtual lab that brings science to life. This program is geared for students who want challenging but engaging academic enrichment in order to be advanced in the fall. Taught by our elite instructors, students learn the fundamentals of one semester of science in one week!
They will understand these disciplines as they’ve never done before. Rote memorization is replaced with a real understanding of the subject. Students become excited as they master what they once thought was intimidating material. Explore the secrets of life through the foundational concepts of biology, chemistry and physics.
Your child will also have access to a realistic virtual lab experience that makes science come to life as they perform experiments in a fun and risk-free learning environment. The virtual lab uses gamification and storytelling approaches to engage students in course materials. Our seasoned master instructors can track a student’s progress based on the quizzes embedded in each lab activity.
SCIENCE MASTERCLASSES (AGES 11-17) 9 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 4 pm
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY WITH VIRTUAL LAB
- THE HUMAN BODY WITH VIRTUAL LAB
- INTRODUCTORY CHEMISTRY WITH VIRTUAL LAB
- CHEMISTRY PART II WITH VIRTUAL LAB
- INTRODUCTORY PHYSICS PART I WITH VIRTUAL LAB
- PHYSICS PART II WITH VIRTUAL LAB
*The Science MasterClass is normally $1500 but is discounted for Summer 2021.
Our trained instructors consist of scientists, engineers, and designers who enjoy sharing their expertise with young minds.